Movies are something of a sacred thing in my house. My husband and I love nothing more than to cuddle on the couch watching a movie or going out to see something new in theaters. We watch A LOT of movies, we will try almost anything so you can imagine, like anyone else we have our favorites.
Here are some of my top movies I love:
1. Casablanca – This classic love story starring Ingrid Bergman and Humphry Bogart captured my heart the first time I saw it. It’s a beautiful black and white WWII love story/tragedy and you can’t deny Humphry is a stud.
2. Star Wars Episode IV, V, and VI– I know, I Know… That’s three movies but listen, you can’t have one without the other. I love Star Wars. I could go on forever about them.
3. Avatar – I know with this movie some people love it or hate it. I’m a love it. Maybe it’s my background in art that draws me to the colors and beauty of Pandora but I’ve literally marathon this almost 3 hour movie all day while I was in college. I’ve probably seen it more to 15 times. Whoops.
4. Bridget Jones Diary – I love how relatable and real Renée Zellweger’s character and for about four years I watched this movie every New Years Eve. I would still if I didn’t lose my copy but fret not, it’s on Netflix now.
5. Anything Disney– Of course this isn’t one movie, it’s a gigantic category of movies but I love anything Disney. I watch them, I own almost all of them and I listen to Disney music almost daily. If you made me chose one that I enjoyed the most it would probably be Beauty and the Beast (which I would watch if my dog didn’t chew up my Special Edition remastered DVD. )
What are some of your favorite movies!